Medical Centre - Nairobi - Dental
Dentistry is a branch of medicine that is involved in the study, diagnosis, prevention & treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral cavity, commonly in the dentition but also the oral mucosa and of adjacent and related structures and tissues, particularly in the maxillofacial (jaw and facial) area.
The specialists (dentists or dental surgeons) at our centre, provide dental treatments such as:
- Restorative (fillings, crowns and bridges)
- Prosthetic (dentures)
- Endodontic (root canal) therapy
- Periodontal (gum) therapy
- Extraction or surgical removal of tooth
- Root planning of the diseased tooth
We also perform a dental examination, and take radiographs (x-rays) for accurate diagnosis to enable us to institute proper dental care.