Laboratory & Radiology
The function of the department is to provide the patient and referring clinician with a quality diagnostic imaging service in a safe and friendly environment.
The Radiology Department provides the scanning of images of the body for the diagnosis of disease with or without the use of radiation.
The radiology department also has a computed radiography and Picture Archiving & Communication System (PACS) facility which is networked to the entire Clinic. This helps in real time transmission of information and diagnostic results. After diagnosing the condition, the radiologist sends the report to the clinician who ordered the image, or places the same in a location to be accessed by all the concerned health care providers.
The services offered in this department include:
- Computed Tomography Scan
- Ultrasound scanning
- Computed Radiography
All the X-rays, CT Scan, as well as ultrasound investigations are conducted by qualified Radiographers and Radiologists.
- Sysmex XS 500i five part differential hematology analyzer that does the Complete Blood Count such as Haemoglobin, Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cell count and Platelets.
- Cobas c111, a fully automated Biochemistry analyser for investigations like liver function tests, kidney function tests, cholesterol testing as well as other common tests.
- Mini Vidas for all serology and Immunoassays investigations like HIV, HBsAg, HCV and Thyroid function tests.
- Cobas U 411 a semi-automated urine analyser.
- Quality assurance measures are followed as per international standards.
- All tests are performed by qualified technologists, verified and validated by a qualified pathologist.